20 hours per week
Wage: Meets National Living Wage
+ Staff Benefits that apply
We are looking for a 'Grand Team' member to join our friendly hard-working housekeeping team.
As Housekeeping Assistant you will be part of the team that is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness in our guest bedrooms and public areas.
Although this isn’t a full guest facing role you will play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience. You must have excellent attention to detail with ability to work
in an efficient and organised manner. Good time management and ability to perform under pressure are essential for this energetic role.
Previous housekeeping experience preferred however not essential as full training will be given.
This part-time position requires flexibility to work a variety of shifts including weekends.
Your job duties will include:
• Cleaning & preparing bedrooms for customers arrival
• Working within a experienced housekeeping team
• Maintaining cleaning standards throughout the public areas of the hotel
• Maintaining high levels of service
• Following Health, Safety & Hygeine guidelines
• Maintaining a clean work space
Rewards And Benefits
• Pension Scheme
• Staff discounts in all our restaurants and hotels including The Grand At Grasmere
• 3 Day Christmas Break to be with your family and friends
• Fun and professional work environment
• Free access to our luxury Spa & Leisure facilities 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
• Free anytime access to our fully equipped Staff Gymnasium
• Support and encouragement to ensure you achieve you goals and ambitions.
• In house staff training
• Uniform Provided