We are looking for a creative & passionate Chef with a positive attitude, who enjoys working in a experienced team and supports their colleagues.
As a chef at The Grand you will be creating elegant dishes for our discerning customers. You will have the opportunity to learn from a team of highly skilled chefs, delivering delicious food, using the finest ingredients & working in a state of the art open kitchen.
We are looking for someone are able to work independently and take on the responsibility for making sure our standards are met, you will need to be vigilant in you work with a high attention for detail and a genuine desire to do a 'GRAND' job every time. You will be working within a fast-moving and demanding environment so it is important you enjoy a dynamic working atmosphere.
Your job duties will include:
• Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
• Managing food stock & prep levels
• Cooking & plating dishes during busy service periods
• Following strict Health, Safety & Hygeine guidelines
• Maintaining a clean work space
Rewards And Benefits
• Pension Scheme
• Staff discounts in all our restaurants and hotels.
• 3 Day Christmas Break to be with your family and friends
• Fun and professional work environment
• Free food included in your working hours
• Free access to our luxury Spa & Leisure facilities 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
• Free anytime access to our fully equipped Staff Gymnasium
• Support and encouragement to ensure you achieve you goals and ambitions.
• In house staff training
• Uniform Provided
Wage dependant on ability