We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, who enjoys working with a team and supports their colleagues.
As a General restaurant assistant you will be helping our restaurant run smoothly in a professional manner, you will need good customer service skills, making customers feel welcome and dealing with their orders correctly and quickly, you'll need to be a good team player also be able to work under pressure and handle cash.
We are looking for someone are able to work independently and take on the responsibility for making sure our standards are met, you will need to be vigilant in your work with a high attention for detail and a genuine desire to do a 'GRAND' job every time.
• Serving food and drinks
• Giving advice about food content and menu choices
• working quickly and accurately to maximise sales
• keeping the eating and serving areas clean and tidy
• operating the till - taking cash and card payments and giving out change and recipes
• operating machines such as coffee machines
• handling customer enquiries, comment and complaints
• clearing tables and other cleaning duties
• Occaisionally helping out in other department of the hotel
• Pension Scheme
• Staff discounts in all our restaurants and hotels.
• 3 Day Christmas Break to be with your family and friends
• Fun and professional work environment
• 40 Hours per week
• Paid Overtime or Time back given
• Free food included in your working hours
• Free access to our luxury Spa & Leisure facilities 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
• Free anytime access to our fully equipped Staff Gymnasium
• Support and encouragement to ensure you achieve you goals and ambitions.
• In house staff training
• Uniform Provided